We are a thriving community committed to enriching the quality our own lives and contributing to the wellbeing of our local and global communities. For more information about member benefits and the Biodanza Association UK click here.
Membership categories include:
- Registered Teacher membership which is open to any International Biocentric Foundation (IBF) Biodanza professional who has graduated from any of the worldwide network of Biodanza Sistema Rolando Toro (Biodanza SRT) schools and has a connection with the UK. £50, £40 for over 60s and teachers with a medical condition or disability.
- Students in training at any of these schools and with a UK connection. £10
- Student under Supervision, who are licensed to teach and are in the final stages of qualifying. £30
- Affiliate Teacher membership is open to Biodanza SRT teachers living abroad. £30
- Friend of Biodanza Association UK membership is open to those wishing to support Biodanza Association UK and its members. £10
On completion of registration, please pay your subscription. If you are joining us as a friend you do not need to fill in the registration form.
Ways to pay?
Our preferred method to receive payment is by electronic bank transfer to:
The Co-operative Bank, Sort code: 08-92-99
Account name: Biodanza Association UK, Account number: 65616853
If living outside the UK: BIC: CPBK GB22, IBAN: GB04 CPBK 0892 9965 6168 53
Reference: your name (to allow us to match your payment with your membership application)
You can make this payment via internet banking, or with a normal paying in slip at the local branch of your own bank.
A second option is to pay via PayPal (below). You do not need a PayPal account to do this: a normal credit card or debit card is sufficient.
For a full list of fees click on the arrow below
Please complete the form above before paying by Paypal.
All members except those in the Friends, agree to abide by the Biodanza Association UK Code of Ethics and conduct Conduct (a copy of this is available to you when you complete the membership form, prior to making payment). You can also request a copy from the Biodanza Association UK secretary via contact form
It is a also a condition of our membership that teaching members have a professional insurance policy for teaching Biodanza and have read and understood the Constitution