We are a thriving community committed to enriching the quality our own lives and contributing to the wellbeing of our local and global communities. For more information about member benefits and the Biodanza Association UK click here.
Membership categories include:
- Registered Teacher membership which is open to any International Biocentric Foundation (IBF) Biodanza professional who has graduated from any of the worldwide network of Biodanza Sistema Rolando Toro (Biodanza SRT) schools and has a connection with the UK. £50, £40 for over 60s and teachers with a medical condition or disability recognised under the Disability Discrimination Act.
- Students in training at any of these schools and with a UK connection. £10
- Student under Supervision, who are licensed to teach and are in the final stages of qualifying. £30
- Affiliate Teacher membership is open to Biodanza SRT teachers living abroad. £30
- Friend of Biodanza Association UK membership is open to those wishing to support Biodanza Association UK and its members. £10
To renew your membership, see ways to pay below. Renewal time is a good time to update the registration form with insurance expiry dates and any changes. Just log in, click the cog wheel and chose edit profile.
Click here to join us to complete the registration form, there is a link to the website manual at registration. On completion of registration, please pay the fee.
Ways to pay?
Our preferred method to receive payment is by electronic bank transfer to:
The Co-operative Bank, Sort code: 08-92-99
Account name: Biodanza Association UK, Account number: 65616853
Reference: your name (to allow us to match your payment with your membership application)
You can make this payment via internet banking, or with a normal paying in slip at the local branch of your own bank.
A second option is to pay via PayPal (below). You do not need a PayPal account to do this: a normal credit card or debit card is sufficient.
For a full list of fees click on the arrow below
Please complete the form above before paying by Paypal.
Finally, if you prefer to use Royal Mail, please make your cheque payable to Biodanza Association UK and email firstname.lastname@example.org for the address to send it to.
All members except those in the Friend of Biodanza Association UK membership category, agree to abide by the Biodanza Association UK Code of Professional and Ethical Conduct (a copy of this is available to you when you complete the membership form, prior to making payment). You can also request a copy from the Biodanza Association UK secretary via contact form
It is a also a condition of our membership that teaching members have a professional insurance policy for teaching Biodanza and have read and understood the Constitution